Two Chatham Center
112 Washington Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Jeffrey Burke is an associate at Dell, Moser, Lane & Loughney, LLC. Jeff is a 2008 graduate of the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, where he was a recipient of the Class of 2008 Community Service Award. Before attending law school, he received a Bachelor of Science degree from The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, with a major in Finance, and minors in Business Economics and Political Science. Jeff focuses his practice on insurance defense and other general liability civil litigation.
Prior of joining Dell, Moser, Lane & Loughney, LLC, Jeff was an associate with a small-size, general practice law firm focusing on criminal defense as well as civil and domestic litigation.
Jeff is admitted to practice before all Pennsylvania state courts and the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- The Pennsylvania Bar Association
- The Pennsylvania Association of Notaries
- Pennsylvania State Courts
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law
Pittsburgh, PA, 2008
Honors: Community Service Award Recipient
Activities: Appellate Moot Court Competition
- B.A., The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA, 2004