Two Chatham Center
112 Washington Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Alex is an associate at Dell, Moser, Lane & Loughney, LLC. He focuses his practice on civil litigation and workers’ compensation defense.
Alex is a 2017 graduate of the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, where he earned the Trial Advocacy Award and served as Notes Editor of The Pittsburgh Tax Review, one of the top tax-law journals in the nation. While in law school, Alex worked as a law clerk at two local firms that practiced extensively in civil litigation. Alex also participated in one of Pitt Law’s legal clinics and would regularly appear in court on behalf of domestic abuse victims. Alex received the CALI Award for Future Excellence in both Pennsylvania Practice and Advanced Pennsylvania Tort Practice. Alex was the first-place winner of the College of Workers’ Compensation Lawyers’ Law-Student Writing Contest, and his paper has been featured on Legal Talk Network, and WorkCompCentral.com.
Before attending law school, he received a Bachelor of Arts degree, cum laude, from the Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C.. While living in Washington, D.C. for college, Alex served as an intern for a Congressman who represented part of the Pittsburgh area.
- Pennsylvania, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania, 2017
- West Virginia, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia, 2018
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law
Pittsburgh, PA, 2017
- B.A., Catholic University of America
Washington, D.C., 2014
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association