Two Chatham Center
112 Washington Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Jeff is an Associate at Dell, Moser, Lane & Loughney, LLC. He focuses his practice on civil litigation with an emphasis on consumer protection. He has extensive experience in handling general civil litigation matters, including class actions in State and Federal Court.
Jeff earned his Juris Doctor degree from the Syracuse University School of Law in 1992, where he was a member of the Moot Court Board. He is admitted to practice before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, and the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Before attending law school, Jeff received a Bachelor of Arts degree, cum laude, from Ohio University with a major in Political Science.
Prior to joining Dell, Moser, Lane & Loughney, LLC, Jeff was the owner of Jeffrey L. Suher, P.C., where he concentrated his practice on consumer protection matters.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- J.D., Syracuse University School of Law, 1992.
- B.A., Ohio State University, cum laude, Political Science.