Two Chatham Center
112 Washington Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Sean is a member of Dell, Moser, Lane & Loughney, LLC and chairs the firm's Amusement and Leisure Litigation Group. Sean's clientele include amusement parks, family entertainment centers, roller rinks, bowling centers, go-kart tracks, miniature golf courses, and water parks. Sean also practices in the area of construction litigation. His clientele range from international engineering firms to local general contractors. His experience includes mediation, arbitration and practice before the Board of Claims.
Sean is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh, cum laude, and University of Pittsburgh School of Law. He is admitted to practice law in both Pennsylvania and Ohio.
Sean is on the Board of Directors of the International Amusement and Leisure Defense Association, an organization that promotes and protects the legal interests of the amusement and leisure industries. He is also a member of the Outdoor Amusement Business Association and the Pennsylvania Amusement Park Association. In addition to defending these industries, Sean devotes a great deal of time to educating these industries through articles in trade journals, conducting lectures and mock trials.
Assumption of Risk, Rinksider Magazine
- Pennsylvania, 1990
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1990
- Ohio, 1998
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2004
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2013
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law
Pittsburgh, PA, 1990
- B.A., University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA, 1987, cum laude
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- International Amusement & Leisure Defense Association - Board of Directors
- Pennsylvania Bar Association