Two Chatham Center
112 Washington Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Bryan is a member of Dell, Moser, Lane & Loughney, LLC and focuses his practice in civil litigation. He has extensive experience in the handling of general civil litigation matters and has tried numerous cases throughout Pennsylvania. He has handled a multitude of complex civil litigation matters, including class actions, commercial liability, product liability, professional liability and personal injury liability.
Bryan is a 1991 graduate from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. He also earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Pittsburgh in 1987. He is admitted to practice before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western District of Pennsylvania, and the State and Federal Courts in West Virginia.
In addition, he has extensive experience handling criminal defense litigation having served as the Chief Public Defender of Venango County in 1992 and 1993, and thereafter in the private sector.
- Pennsylvania, 1991
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of West Virginia
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh, School of Law
Pittsburgh, PA, 1991
- B.A., University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA, 1987
Professional Associations & Activities:
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance