Two Chatham Center
112 Washington Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Scott is a member of Dell, Moser, Lane & Loughney, LLC. His practice includes insurance defense litigation, toxic tort litigation, construction litigation, intellectual property law, and trade secret litigation.
Scott joined the firm as a law clerk shortly after graduating cum laude from Grove City College in 1991. He practices throughout Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Scott is admitted to practice law in all Pennsylvania courts, all West Virginia courts, the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, the United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Scott is a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association and the West Virginia Bar Association.
- Pennsylvania, 1994
- West Virginia, 1999
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit, 1998
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia, 1999
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law
Pittsburgh, PA, 1994
- B.A., Grove City College
Grove City, PA, 1991, cum laude
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- West Virginia Bar Association